· Glass touch controllers with symbols GSB3-20/S, GSB3-40/S and GSB3- 60/S are part of a comprehensive range of glass iNELS control units and can be advantageously used in all projects for example as a part of guest room management system (GRMS).
· GSB3-20/S is equipped with two, GSB3-40/S with four and GSB3-60/S six touch buttons whose functions can easily modify by the software.
· Printing is possible to customize to the investor requirements.
· Individual symbols can be illuminated in one of seven colours - red, green, blue, yellow, pink, turquoise and white.
· Glass touch panel is a design component of the iNELS system and is available in elegant black (GSB3-20/SB, GSB3-40/SB, GSB3-60/SB) and white (GSB3-20/SW, GSB3-40/SW, GSB3-60/SW) versions.
· All versions are in the size of the module (94x94 mm) from the line of luxury switches and sockets LOGUS90 and are therefore fully in line with the design of frames for the sockets of this series, where you can just as for the controllers choose white and black glass frames.
The glass touch controllers is equipped with an
integrated temperature sensor. It is also equipped with two analog-to-digital
inputs (AIN/DIN), which can be used to connect two potential-free contacts or
external temperature sensor TC/TZ (for example temperature measurement of the floor).
The glass touch controllers are also equipped with a
sensor of ambient light intensity. Based on information from the sensor it can
backlight of symbols or perform various actions in the iDM3 software, for example also switch the lighting circuits in the room.
Advantages over conventional switches / buttons are
saving space, signalling the state of any system output, the ability to measure
as well as the ability to connect external buttons or detectors.
Each button can control any actuator (appliance) in
the system. Also, you can assign each button a different function or macro (set
of functions). It is therefore possible to use one button to control several
· GSB3-20/S, GSB3-40/S, and GSB3-60/S are designed for mounting into an installation box.