1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions under which ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd provides services to its users / customers via the Internet Store www.smarthomebulgaria.bg. These conditions bind all users. By clicking the ORDER button, the user / customer agrees, accepts in full and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Privacy!
2. Identifying the user / client in order to reproduce his / her statement, both for acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and for the order made, is done through the log files stored on the server at www.smarthomebulgaria.bg, storing the user / client information.
3. The products on the website www.smarthomebulgaria.bg do not represent a legally binding offer but rather are a demonstration online catalog describing the product line of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. In the case of spelling mistakes, price errors and product descriptions, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. reserves the right to change them without notice to the customer. Each order is confirmed by a telephone call or e-mail from a representative to the customer, where the wrong price or the wrong information is due to a technical error, the customer is informed and has the right to cancel the order / purchase.
4. After clicking on the ORDER button, users agree to purchase the goods. This action has a legally binding force and is deemed to be the conclusion of this agreement.
5. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock availability of the goods ordered, within the working week, the MERCHANT informs the user / customer about the depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or the specified telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd account, the client will be able to choose between refunds, cancellation of the order or a substitute order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian and the payments will be made in BGN with VAT.
7. The user / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Immediately after delivering the goods to a courier, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. is relieved of the risk that is transferred to the customer / customer. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user / customer or a person authorized by him / her. Any damage, hits or other damage should be reported immediately to ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transport of the goods, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. is not responsible for the warranty service of this item. In case ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd is given a specific delivery date and time in writing, the statement is binding. In the case of an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone upon the filing of the application, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
8a. When the goods are handed over, the user / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be the person who does not own the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer. Upon refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the Customer shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery at the specified address or no access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period are granted, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established through the ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the goods delivered be replaced with a corresponding purchase request within 24 hours of receipt if the new product is available in ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd.
8c. The delivery price for orders in an online store www.smarthomebulgaria.bg for orders over 50bgn. is free. The consignment may be delivered to the consignee or to a courier office of his choice (ECONT) within 1 to 30 days. All orders placed after 15:00 on weekdays are processed and shipped on the next business day. All orders made during the weekend or during national holidays are processed on the first business day and sent no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. Each customer of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. reserves the right to request different delivery terms in case of need, and the transportation costs are for the account of the Customer.
9. www.smarthomebulgaria.bg is an online store that accepts orders through the web site after registering an account or as a guest. All received orders are sent by our consultant upon confirmation by phone or e-mail. In the event that we do not receive a waiver or desire to change the order parameters, it will be sent to the Customer via a courier. If you do not receive a call from us within 24 hours of the order (no weekends and public holidays), please repeat the order or call +359 87 780 1877.
10. The order is made using a shopping cart and adds the products you want by clicking on the "ADD TO CART" button. Any added product can be removed from the Cart, as well as changing its quantity before proceeding to confirmation details. At any time, you can go back to the online store to add more products. When you are convinced that the products in the basket are desired by you, you can confirm and finalize the order using the "ORDER" button. If you need help and have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our consultant at +359 87 780 1877 during business hours.
11. Payment Method Payment for orders placed in an online shop www.smarthomebulgaria.bg is made:
- in cash upon receipt of the shipment from the courier (cash on delivery), with each charge being charged a charge of 1% of the value of the order but not less than BGN 0.5.
The stated prices on the site are VAT and are valid only for online shopping at www.smarthomebulgaria.bg. Promotional prices on the site are not subject to additional discounts.
12. THE MERCHANT offers 2 to 5 ANNUAL WARRANTY or as specified by the manufacturer of a product that has been purchased. The term of the WARRANTY begins to run from the moment the product is purchased until the expiration and on the relevant date set by the document representing the purchase. During this period of damage, malfunction or any other product problem, the customer is entitled to replace the damaged product with a brand new one or to be repaired by sending it back to ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. at his expense and receiving a new one at the expense of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd (ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd covers the price of delivery in one direction).
13. The prices listed on the site do not include packing and shipping to the buyer's address when the order is under 50 BGN with VAT. However, the buyer sees the shipping price clearly before agreeing or declining an order.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CUSTOMER
14. The user / customer has the opportunity to view before / after registration and order goods on the Internet shop www.smarthomebulgaria.bg.
15. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
16. The user / customer bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The user must immediately notify ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password and whenever there is a risk of such use.
17. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the announced price on www.smarthomebulgaria.bg.
18. Each user, whether a customer, undertakes to use the services:
18a. The customer is obliged to indicate a correct and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of the delivery, when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that the delivery is free of charge, it shall be deemed to be gratuitous.
19. Repeat at any time, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd., to store its personal data that is necessary for the processing / execution of the orders.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd
20. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. has no obligation and the objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
21. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. has the right but not the obligation to keep materials and information in its database.
22. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd is entitled at any time, without notice to the User / Customer, when the latter uses the services in breach of these terms, and at the discretion of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd shall not be liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, alteration or limitation of services / goods, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transferred, used, recorded or made available through www.smarthomebulgaria.bg.
22a. After receiving the payment, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase, to inspect every item before delivery (if this is possible without disturbing the integrity of the package).
23. The MERCHANT is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication equipment or for the loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, advice or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any liability or liability for ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. The Company is not responsible for the product information specified by the manufacturer inaccurately.
24. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. has the right to collect and use information pertaining to its Users / Customers, whether registered.
25. The information on the previous paragraph may be used by ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd., except in the event of express dissent of the User, sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. collects and uses information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. will use the information will be in compliance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts and good manners.
26. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd shall not be liable for non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement in the event of circumstances that ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee - including occasional events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond the control of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd.
27. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. has the right to install cookies on the computers of the users. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user's hard disk on the user's hard disk and allow the user to recover information identifying and allowing tracking of the user's actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, uses and records others, and the customer (the user) has the right to disallow their use and to abandon them at any time by removing them.
VII. PERSONAL DATA POLICY
28. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. guarantees to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, communicated or brought to the attention of third parties except in the circumstances and under the conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. protects the personal data of the customer / client who have become aware of him / her when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase request and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided false data. Subject to applicable laws and clauses of these Terms and Conditions, MERCHANT may use the Customer's personal data solely for the purposes of the Agreement. Any other purposes for which the data will be used will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, morality and good morals, and "GDPR - Personal Data Protection Regulation".
29. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Customer to any third party - state authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in the cases when the Client has given the explicit written consent, the information is requested by state bodies or officials, which under the current legislation are entitled to request and collect such information. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd is obliged to provide the information under the law.
VIII. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
31. We collect only the information you provide us: Name, Surname, Delivery addresses, Email, Phone or Company data to perform our business. Your personal data becomes part of our database by:
IX. USE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The main activities, purposes and grounds that relate to the processing of personal data are:
32. Providing services to ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd in your favor
This common objective may include, as appropriate, the following:
33. Improving our services - We always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. For this purpose, we can use certain information about your user behavior, invite you to fill in your satisfaction surveys after completing an order, or conduct it directly, or with partners, market research, and research. We base our activities on our legitimate business interests by always ensuring that your fundamental rights and freedoms are unaffected.
34. Marketing - We would like you to always be aware of the best offers for the products / services you are interested in. In this regard, we can send you all kinds of messages via e-mail / webpush channels that contain general and thematic information, information about similar products or products that complement your purchased products, information about offers and promotions, information about the products added in the "Cart/Favourites" section or if you are interested in purchasing them, and other business communications such as market research and consumer opinion polls, and we can provide personalized recommendations website. In order to provide you with information of interest to you, we may use certain information about your buyer behavior (for example, products reviewed / purchased products) to create an account. We always guarantee that this processing is done in compliance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken in connection with them do not have any legal consequences for you and do not affect you in a similar way to a significant extent. In most cases, we require your prior consent to send you marketing messages. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time like:
35. Protecting our legitimate interests - There may be cases in which we use or transmit information to protect our rights and our commercial activities. These may include:
The main reason for these types of processing is our legitimate interest in protecting our business by making sure that we ensure that all the measures we undertake ensure a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. In addition, in some cases, our processing is based on legal provisions such as the duty to protect the goods and the values provided by the applicable legislation in this regard.
36. Your personal data will be stored while you have an account at www.smarthomebulgaria.bg. You may always ask us to delete certain information or to close your account and we will respond to this request by retaining certain information even after the account is closed when the applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
37. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd does not process personal data for persons under 18 without the explicit consent of their parents or legal representatives.
38. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. uses different types of cookies to provide access to basic consumer services, improve the functionality of its website, and deliver online advertising tailored to personal interests. The cookies that ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. uses in the domain www.smarthomebulgaria.bg mainly serve for:
39. What are cookies?
40. Types of cookies used on our website:
41. Restrict and Delete Cookies - The options of each browser allow you to change the cookie settings. If you restrict or delete cookies, this may cause some website navigation difficulties and some functionality may become unavailable to you. If you agree to these restrictions and want to block cookies, follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to block some or all of the cookies. Select your browser from the list below to show the instructions you need to follow after you open the browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (Windows 7 operation system)
The links above do not belong to the site of ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. and we are not responsible for their content.
XI. SOCIAL MEDIAS
42. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. is not responsible for protecting your privacy on social networks such as Facebook, Google +, YouTube, Twitter and more. Please take a closer look at the general terms and conditions of these sites.
XII. YOUR RIGHTS
43. You have the following options at any time:
XIII. QUESTIONS ABOUT US
44. In case you want to exercise your rights or have questions about how we process your personal data or related issues, please contact us in any of the following ways
XIV. VALIDITY AND UPDATE OF POLICY
46. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd., which is also entitled to change the characteristics of the services provided and the present General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd undertakes to notify the User of the changes to the Terms and Conditions, by publishing a notice on their website on a prominent place on their website and giving them sufficient time to get acquainted with them. By the given deadline, if the User does not claim to reject the changes, he / she shall be deemed bound by them. In the event that the User declares within a given time that he does not agree with the changes, ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd is entitled to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of the Services to the User
47. By "User / Client" is meant anyone who has uploaded to the computer website www.smarthomebulgaria.bg.
48. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the manner of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / user.
49. The internet shop www.smarthomebulgaria.bg is owned by ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd.
50. All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court of registration at www.smarthomebulgaria.bg, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.
XVII. RIGHT OF REFUSAL OF PRODUCTS
51. The user / customer is entitled within 14 days to refuse the goods he has ordered.
52. The user / customer takes over the transport bill.
53. The return of the merchandise and the return of the money is as follows:
XVIII. ECONT POSTAL MONEY TRANSFER
54. The legal basis for the service is Ordinance No. H - 18 of 2006, Art. 3 on "Registration and reporting of the sales made". According to the text of the Ordinance, one of the options that exempts us from the obligation to issue a Fiscal receipt is the payment to Us to be made via - Postal money transfer. This service must be performed by a licensed postal operator, such as Econt.
IMPORTANT! - ELKO EP Bulgaria Ltd. reserves the right at the wrong price on the site to notify the customer before confirming the order and the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without consequences for both parties to the contract
To resolve disputes about the Site Terms of Service, you may contact the Online Dispute Resolution as a third party!